Dubai - UAE – 2 August 2022, Growing its Smart Video Security and Analytics portfolio, Ingram Micro Inc. today announced a distribution agreement with Motorola Solutions, Inc., a global leader in public safety and enterprise security.
Ingram Micro will distribute Motorola Solutions Video Security & Access Control products in the Middle East, including:
- Avigilon portfolio of end-to-end video security, access control and cloud solutions embedded with advanced image and video analytics
- Pelco IP video cameras and video management systems
- IndigoVision end-to-end video security solutions
- Ava Security real-time anomaly detection, proactive notifications and smart searching in cloud-native cameras
- Openpath cloud-based and on-premises access control solutions
Dr. Ali Baghdadi, SVP & Chief Country Executive - MEA Region, Ingram Micro, commented: "We are delighted to announce our agreement with Motorola Solutions. Their unique end-to-end video security offerings, sophisticated real-time analytics, and access control portfolio strengthen Ingram Micro's position as a leading Physical Security distributor in the region. And, with this great synergy of products, we remain committed to providing our partners with access to best-in-class solutions, services, enablement, live demo experiences, logistics, and finance facilities.
About Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro helps businesses realize the promise of technology. It delivers a full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Deep expertise in technology solutions, mobility, cloud, and supply chain solutions enables its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Unrivaled agility, deep market insights and the trust and dependability that come from decades of proven relationships, set Ingram Micro apart and ahead. Discover how Ingram Micro can help you realize the promise of technology. More at www.meta.ingrammicro.com